Are you confused by
What you'll get:
+250 digital cards
What's in the course?
MODULE #1: INTRO
- VIDEO: What are Countable & Uncountable Nouns?
- CARDS: Practice asking about quantity: "How much?" vs. "How many?"
MODULE #2: LARGE & SMALL QUANTITIES
- VIDEO: Learn the differences between: "a lot / many" and "a few / a little" and "too much / too many" and why you should never say you have "much" of something.
MODULE #3: DIFFICULT NOUNS
- VIDEO: Learn the "Fire & Ice" trick to remembering difficult nouns
- CARDS: Practice difficult nouns with Fire & Ice
MODULE #4: CATEGORIES OF UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS
- VIDEO: Learn the basic categories of uncountable nouns
- CARDS: Practice large quantities: "many vs. a lot"
- CARDS: Practice small quantities: "not many vs. not much" / "a few vs. a little"
MODULE #5: CONTAINERS, PORTIONS OR GROUPED THINGS
- VIDEO: Learn what nouns become countable when we put them in containers, or cut them into portions
- CARDS: Practice the vocabulary of containers or portions
- CARDS: Practice small quantities of containers or portions
- VIDEO: Learn how grouped countable nouns become uncountable
- CARDS: Practice large quantities of grouped things
MODULE #6: ADVANCED TOPICS
- VIDEO: Learn advanced topics. Do you make the mistake of saying "many knowledges" or "many informations?" If so, then this video is for you!
- CARDS: Practice advanced topics
MODULE #7: TEST WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED
- QUIZ: Take the quiz to see what you've learned!